The wine lover in you will be thrilled for the opportunity to enjoy a private wine tasting with a Crystal Cruises onboard sommelier during a Wine & Food Festival cruise! And that is just one of the perks of booking your trip through Travel Leaders Group’s Culinary Collection program.
Since these sailings are also part of the Distinctive Voyages program, in addition to your private wine tasting, you will also receive the following amenities:
- The services of a Distinctive Voyages Host to assist you throughout your journey;
- An invitation to a Private Welcome Reception to meet like-minded VIPs;
- An Exclusive Shore Event to truly connect to the local culture.
Select from two different Wine & Food Festival itineraries in 2019:
- 13-Day Central American Sojourn — Departing September 28 aboard the Crystal Symphony from Los Angeles, California to Caldera, Costa Rica
→Exclusive Shore Event: Aspects of Costa Rica
- 12-Day Holiday Sojourn — Departing November 24 aboard the Crystal Serenity round-trip from Fort Lauderdale
→Exclusive Shore Event: St. Lucia Exploration
Amenities apply to 1st and 2nd passengers only. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking, and may be altered or withdrawn at any time without notice.
Please contact using the link below for full product description, offer details, and terms and conditions, including deposit and final payment information, cancellation policies, and change fees.