If you’ve been itching to see the Panama Canal, fall cruises are a great option, especially with the extra perks offered through the exclusive Distinctive Voyages program1.
Thanks to this program, you will receive the following amenities with qualifying cruises:
- The services of a Distinctive Voyages Host;
- An invitation to a Private Welcome Reception;
- An Exclusive Shore Event.
Options for Panama Canal fall cruises in 2019 include itineraries from three different cruise lines.
1 Only first and second passengers are eligible. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking, and may be altered or withdrawn at any time without notice.
Regent Seven Seas
In addition to the usual Distinctive Voyages inclusions as listed above, Panama Canal fall cruises with Regent Seven Seas also include a private fireside chat with one of the onboard lecturers while enjoying cocktails and canapes.
- 15-Night Exotic Americas and Canal Crossing — Departing September 30 aboard the Seven Seas Mariner from Los Angeles, California to Miami, Florida
→Exclusive Shore Event: Colonial Cartagena — City Sights with Horse and Carriage Ride
✔ Extra Perk! Since this sailing is part of the Culinary Collection, you will also find a box of Leonidas gourmet chocolates in your stateroom.
- 16-Night Cartagena, Cabo, and the Canal — Departing November 19 aboard the Seven Seas Navigator from Miami, Florida to Los Angeles, California
→Exclusive Shore Event: Become an Artist in Colourful Costa Rica — Sarchi, Oxcart Factory, and Else Kientzler Botanical Garden with Butterfly Release
On top of all the usual Distinctive Voyages amenities described above, the Panama Canal fall cruise with Seabourn also includes a bonus shipboard credit of US$100 per person!2
- 19-Day Panama Canal Sojourn — Departing October 16 aboard the Seabourn Sojourn from Los Angeles, California to Miami, Florida.
→ Exclusive Shore Event: Huatulco Highlights & Mexican Cooking Class
2 Distinctive Voyages amenities offered by Seabourn are NOT combinable with American Express Platinum/Centurion Cruise Privileges, Flash Fares, Limited Time Offers, agency groups, or other discounted rates which do not combine with groups.
Holland America Line
The following Panama Canal fall cruises qualify for the Distinctive Voyages amenities listed above, for which the exclusive shore event is Highlights of Huatulco & Mexican Cooking Class.
- 21-Day Panama Canal — Departing September 28 aboard the Nieuw Amsterdam from Vancouver, British Columbia to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 16-Day Panama Canal — Departing October 3 aboard the Nieuw Amsterdam from San Diego, California to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 15-Day Panama Canal — Departing November 16 aboard the Eurodam from San Diego, California to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Plus, although the following sailings do not qualify for the Distinctive Voyages amenities, they are part of the Culinary Collection program, and as such, the included amenities are an intimate seafood experience in Rudi’s Sel de Mer pop-up, a Canaletto dinner for two, and a bottle of sparkling wine per stateroom.
- 10-Day Panama Canal Sunfarer — Departing November 20 aboard the Zuiderdam or December 11 aboard the Eurodam round-trip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Please contact using the link below for full product description, offer details, and terms and conditions, including deposit and final payment information, cancellation policies, and change fees.