The holidays are a wonderful time of year to travel, whether it’s to spend time with family and friends or to get away from it all! The season has a bad reputation for being expensive, but at least with these special offers on holiday Caribbean cruises, you’ll get some added value as well.
Through the exclusive Distinctive Voyages program,1 you will receive:
- The services of a Distinctive Voyages Host;
- An invitation to a Private Welcome Reception;
- An Exclusive Shore Event.
Options for Holiday Caribbean cruises in 2019 include itineraries from three different cruise lines.
1 Only first and second passengers are eligible. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking, and may be altered or withdrawn at any time without notice.
Regent Seven Seas
- 10-Night Pristine Shores Eastern Caribbean cruise — Departing December 17 aboard the Seven Seas Explorer round-trip from Miami, Florida, with stops in St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Maarten, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, and 3 days at sea
→Exclusive Shore Event: Cultural Antigua — Island Sights, Nelson’s Dockyard, and Betty’s Hope with Lobster Lunch at the Beach
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise — Departing December 21 aboard the Celebrity Equinox round-trip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with stops in Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, and 2 days at sea
→Exclusive Shore Event: Nassau City and Country Sights
- 12-Night Southern Caribbean Holidays — Departing December 22 aboard the Celebrity Silhouette round-trip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with stops in U.S. Virgin Islands, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, St. Vincent, St. Kitts, and 4 days at sea
→Exclusive Shore Event: Cultural St. Lucia — Historic House and King Louis XVI Garden Tour
In addition to the Distinctive Voyages amenities listed above, when you book one of Seabourn’s Holiday Caribbean cruises, you will also receive US$100 shipboard credit per person! The Exclusive Shore Event for each of the following itineraries is Cartagena Sights & Sounds.
- 21-Night Holiday Caribbean Odyssey — Departing December 14 from St. Maarten or December 21 from Barbados aboard the Seabourn Odyssey, with stops in St. Kitts, Guadeloupe, Antigua, Martinique, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Aruba, Bonaire, and more
- 14-Day Holiday Caribbean cruise — Departing December 21 aboard the Seabourn Odyssey round-trip from Bridgetown, Barbados, with stops in St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Martinique, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Aruba, Bonaire, and 3 days at sea
Please contact using the link below for full product description, offer details, and terms and conditions, including deposit and final payment information, cancellation policies, and change fees.