Join Nexion Travel Group members and their clients on an exclusive Godmother’s cruise and benefit from a private offer: 25% off the published rate! You will experience the Melodies of the Danube with AmaWaterways on an all-inclusive river cruise from Vilshofen, Germany to Budapest, Hungary aboard the AmaViola, April 13-20, 2020.
Nexion Travel Group President Jackie Friedman was the godmother of the AmaViola, and will be joining guests on this cruise!
AmaViola is a custom-designed, luxury river vessel with 79 cabins and accommodation for 158 guests. All staterooms have river views, and 62% have unique twin balconies comprised of a French balcony plus a walkout balcony.
The itinerary of the Godmother’s cruise allows you to explore the destinations you will visit more in-depth, with 5 overnight stays included in Vilshofen, Linz, Weissenkirchen, Vienna, and Budapest, plus visits to Passau, Dürnstein, and Bratislava.
- Accommodation during the cruise
- Step-out Balcony in 60% of AmaViola rooms
- Some rooms accommodate three guests; some rooms feature connecting door
- All gourmet meals onboard (Early Riser Coffee and Croissants, a Rich Buffet Breakfast, a Festive Lunch Buffet, Afternoon Tea & Coffee with Cake, Cookies & Sandwiches and a Multi-Course Dinner
- Complimentary Sip and Sail Menu of Drinks for Happy Hour — five evenings before dinner (Captain’s Receptions for the other two nights)
- Captain’s Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner and Captain’s Farewell Reception and Gala Dinner
- Choice of Dining Options at no additional cost including the Main Dining Salon and an Intimate Chef’s Table Restaurant where the Chef prepares the meal in person
- Free coffee, tea, ice-Water and iced tea are included all day; cappuccino, latte, and espresso can also be requested free of charge during all meals; complimentary coffee & tea station available 24 hours
- Bottled water, fluffy bathrobes, and slippers are provided free of charge in each cabin
- Use of the Wellness area and fitness equipment inside
- Complimentary wellness program on each vessel with qualified fitness instructor
- Use of the bicycles and helmets free of charge
- Unlimited Internet onboard via flat-screen TV & keyboard in each stateroom and wireless in the two lounges
- Complimentary in-cabin movies
- Elevators onboard operating between different levels
- Nightly piano music (also during tea and coffee)
- Sun Deck for total relaxation with heated swimming pool, whirlpool, walking track, and Sky Bar
- Daily shore excursion program during the cruise with English speaking guides; use of Quiet vox headsets is also included at no additional cost
- Services of professional English-speaking Cruise Director
You also have the option of adding a pre-cruise land package — either 3 nights in Prague or 2 nights in Munich!
Please contact using the link below for full product description, offer details, and terms and conditions, including deposit and final payment information, cancellation policies, and change fees.